Understanding gestational diabetes
English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Greek, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Samoan, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
This fact sheet provides information on gestational diabetes in a range of languages including Arabic, Bengali, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Samoan, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu and Vietnamese.
- Who is at risk of gestational diabetes?
- How is gestational diabetes diagnosed?
- How is gestational diabetes managed?
- Healthy eating, physical activity, monitoring blood glucose levels, and medications
- Pregnancy weight gain
- Who can help with gestational diabetes?
To view the booklet, click on your preferred language below.