English, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Greek, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
Regular physical activity is one of the most important things people can do to improve their health and help manage their diabetes. The more physically active people are, the greater the health benefits will be. But any activity can have health benefits, and some activity is better than none at all.
This fact sheet provides information on physical activity and diabetes including:
- Benefits of physical activity
- How often you should exercise
- How hard you need to exercise
- How long you should exercise for
- Starting a new exercise program
- Exercise and diabetes (including blood glucose monitoring, insulin adjustments, high blood glucose levels)
This fact sheet has been translated into Arabic, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Greek, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu and Vietnamese.
To view the fact sheet, click on your preferred language below.